Upon booking and by accessing or using our services, you agree to comply with and be bound by these terms.
You acknowledge and agree the following:
1. You shall treat our unique old facility with respect and you leave the premises clean and tidy. You will act reasonably and responsibly and will comply with any provided and customary conditions, directions, and/or precautions for
participation in an event or in an experience.
2. You are aware of the limitations offered by the old buildings and any external structures and a natural yard and that they are not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
3. You have reasonably assessed the risks involved in the event or experience and you have made a voluntary choice to participate. You alone are responsible for determining your fitness for participating in the event or experience and
your ability to fully understand any directions or warnings presented.
4. You recognize that your experience is susceptible to weather and natural conditions. For example, the Auroras are an unpredictable natural phenomenon, and our services in evening hours are made to give you a chance to observe them, but we cannot guarantee that they will appear. This same applies to other natural phenomenons or scouting of animals.
5. The smoking is prohibited indoors of any building and on their porches. There is a separate smoking area assigned outdoors.
6. You will act cautiously in the vicinity of open fires and heating stoves and do not add firewood if not separately instructed and authorized.
We reserve the right to adapt or change rates and prices, terms & conditions and payment terms.
Insurances & Customer´s responsibility on damage and own valuables
1. We recommend our guests to take out a travel insurance to cover any contingencies.
2. We do not accept cancellations, not even if a medical certificate or other documentary evidence is presented.
3. As a guest you are responsible for damage caused on purpose or by accident by you, your guest or your pet in our site and premises. This applies also to damage caused to other guests or their property..
4. Adults have a parental responsibility to look after their children and are responsible for any damages caused by their children.
5. If not otherwise agreed, we have rights to charge the costs of caused damages on spot from you.
6. We are not responsible for damage or disappearance of valuables whilst your stay. Keep a good care of your belongings.
In the event that you are not satisfied with the booked service and that you want to make a claim, you must do so in writing during your stay. To deliver your claim you can use text messaging or email.
In the event of an unpredictable and insurmountable obstacle we will not be liable for any damage or inconvenience incurred. Force majeure is covering up situations in which we cannot deliver the agreed services due to unexpected events or circumstances, such as a strike, natural phenomena or catastrophe, or another factor that affects our operations. In this case we reserve the right to make changes or cancellation without any further notice. This applies to our own services only and excludes any external services.
Booking and confirmation
Booking can be done through our online booking system. Your booking shall be confirmed upon the online order and payment process. All bookings are subject to availability and different conditions
may be linked to different time periods.
The booking shall be confirmed by making a payment of the full price.
Cancellation, changes and no show
Bookings are non-cancellable and non-refundable. If the booking is cancelled or modified, the total price of the booking will remain charged if not otherwise agreed. Same applies for cases of no-show. We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking the booking is cancelled one month or less before the event. In the case there are service specific cancellation terms stated separately, then those are valid for your booking.
We at Rönölä want to help you in making your stay and experience pleasant and memorable!
If your have any questions, please contact us by email email@example.com