This is an unique place to ease off from the modern world and to enjoy serene atmosphere of the old environment and its restful surrounding wilderness. The rustic logging site is open on order for memorable events, occasions and celebrations and as a safari or hiking destination all the year round. Click here to look for more images…
● Celebrations and anniversaries ● Theme trips and excursions ● Sauna and other recreational activities ● Safari and hiking destination for ice-fishing, snowshoe ● Northern Lights hunting trips ● Courses, camps, lectures and exhibitions ● Group accommodation
The old main house with its stand-alone large sauna and the spacious lakeside yard facilitate organising many indoor and outdoor programs throughout a year. A couple of wind shelters with fireplaces onshore enhance opportunities and are ideal scenes for snack breaks and for enjoying the sun set or hunting the Northern lights. On the contrary of the old time functions the property is today connected to electric supplies, and moreover there is a separate water closet building with tap water and drain connections for improved convenience of visitors.
We are open on order and gladly tailor our offer to your needs. Here follows some suggestions of our services:
(1) Rönölä´s Arctic Sauna Duplex Package
Our sauna world offers three wood heated lake side saunas. For this package we will warm up you both the authentic rustic lumberjack sauna and the smoke sauna. The service includes bath towels and seat covers. Dressing and hangout in the main building. Read more…
- GROUP PRICE: 550€ / 1-6 persons for three hours.
- ADDED CHARGE 25€ per person if more than 6.
(2) Rönölä Rustic Sauna in an Old Lumberjack Style
The large, rustic wood heated sauna by the lakeside offers for relaxing moments in moist heat in the same way as it did in the times of lumberjacks. It welcomes well up to ten persons at a time to relish to its gentle heat. The service includes bath towels and seat covers. Dressing and hangout in the main building. Read more…
- GROUP PRICE: 240€ / 1-6 persons for three hours.
- ADDED CHARGE 10€ per person if more than 6.
(3) Rönölä Rustic Stopover
The old lumberjack site fits for many kind of events. The main building comprises of two spacious rooms where from a small group of 4-10 persons up to 50 persons can be seated conveniently. The modern kitchen features tap water and drain connections plus hot water heater, a large electric stove and oven and a large fridge with an icebox plus a dishwasher. The Kupilka table offers a moody wide-ranging choice for variety of meals, snacks or such.
- GROUP PRICE 200 € / 2 hours / 1-10 persons, and added charge 14€ / person if more than 10.
- Events of longer duration and larger groups will quoted separately on request.
(4) Rönölä Rustic Overnight Accommodation
Here you can stay over the night in the lumberjack style and spirits. The one or both rooms in the main building can be easily made fit for needs of accommodating small groups of up to eight persons. The old iron-frame beds feature basic mattresses and pillows. Our service includes warm sleeping bags with inner liners plus bath towels.
- GROUP PRICE max. 8 persons. Limited availability. Ask for an offer.
- Sauna(s) will be priced separately.